Duration: approx. 3 hours
Max people: 6
Relaxed and creative
Overview: The Creative District Tour in Bangkok
In this unique walking tour, we will explore an upcoming district in Bangkok. Long known as the Old European Quarter, the Creative District is full of historic vibe and home to an old and diverse community. However, it is undergoing a deep transformation to become a principal hub in Bangkok’s art scene. The change is further stimulated by the new settlement of trendy boutiques, sophisticated coffee shops and a growing night life with hipster bars. Lively and full of surprises, the Creative District Tour is recommended for visitors who wish to see an authentic, yet distinct part of Bangkok.
14:00* Meeting at departure point
You’ll start at:
Entrance/Exit 3, at the bottom of the stairs
17:00 Approx. finish near the Chinatown Gate & MRT station Hua Lamphong
*Alternative starting time: 9:00 with approx. finish at 12:00
- Get off the beaten track and discover an authentic part of Bangkok
- Take pictures in one of the most photogenic and instagramable places in the capital
- Learn about the history, transformation and future of the Creative District
- Get to know the Bangkok art scene and see the works from local and international artists
One price per group: 1500 THB
Group size: 1-6 participants
- Accredited Thai tour guide (English, French and German speaking)
- Transportation costs (if any)
- Any meals or drinks during the visit
- This tour is private and reserved for your group only.
- It involves quite a bit of walking, so please wear comfortable shoes.
- The given departure time is recommended, but can be modified if you wish an earlier start.
- There will be plenty of opportunities to stop for a quick meal or refreshment if needed.
- Don’t forget sun protection and keep hydrated!