You are currently visiting Binn Tour (www.binntour.com), a tour provider and travel blog based in Bangkok, Thailand.
By interacting with this website, you are providing personal data through forms and technical processes (such as cookies, third-party embeds, and site analytics).
Because your privacy matters, I have summarized below what information this website collects from you. You will be able to review and modify your consent settings, and request the removal of your personal information if you are concerned about your data privacy.
What personal data is collected
Information collected through forms
– The booking form collects your name, e-mail, phone number (optional) and general information about your travel group to help me organize and provide tour services. Your information is transferred to and stored on Binn Tour’s e-mail account ([email protected]). The booking form also transfers your e-mail address to Mailchimp, a third-party service provider, if you opt-in for the newsletter (see newsletter form below).
– The comment form collects your name, e-mail (not published) and website (optional) so that your comment can be published on the website. To help with spam detection, the comment form also saves your IP address and browser information. Your information is stored in the website database and on Binn Tour’s e-mail account.
If you leave a comment on the website, you may opt-in to saving your personal information in cookies for future comments. This is for your convenience only and the cookies will expire automatically after one year (unless you clear them in your browser before).
– The contact form collects your name and e-mail to respond to your message. Your information is transferred to and stored on Binn Tour’s e-mail account.
Note that your consent is required for the final submission of all form-related information.
Information collected through embedded content from other websites
– Gravatar: see comment form above.
Information collected through site analytics
Other collected information
– Accident insurance: As a tour operator in Thailand, Binn Tour is obliged to collect and communicate the full names of all tour participants to an insurance provider so that they are covered with accident insurance during a tour.
– Privacy consent cookie: A cookie is stored in your browser to manage and save your consent regarding third-party embeds. This cookie will expire automatically after 30 days (unless you clear the cookies in your browser before).
How long your data is stored
Unless otherwise indicated, all personal information will be retained indefinitely. However, you can request their removal at any time (see right to erase personal date).
Your right to erase personal data
If you have provided any personal data through a form on Binn Tour, you can request the information to be erased. This does not include any data that I am obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. Please send any request to [email protected]
Updated on June 10, 2020.